Site Settings Overview
In the Site Administration area, select Settings to get an overview of the most important site settings and to access utilities and configuration options.
- Email Broadcast: Send emails to a group of panelists or administrators on your site.
- Message Templates: Create message templates which can be used to quickly send email messages, or when commenting on discussions and activities.
- Site Log: Review important actions and statuses related to bulk imports, SSO and recent video usage minutes.
- Basic Settings: Configure basic settings for your site such as the site name, site description, and international settings.
- Account Settings: Configure panelist account fields, password rules, password authentication as well as other account privacy and security settings.
- Subscription: Find all of the information for your license(s), including participant and administrator access dates and available video minutes.
- Site Appearance: Customize the look and feel of your site by uploading your logo, selecting backgrounds and site colours.
- Email Settings: Configure all of the settings for the email broadcasts such as sending email address, notification frequency, and email footer.
- Site Notices: Customize important notices that may be shown to your panelists when various events occur.
- Webhooks: Signal external applications when an event occurs in Recollective.
- Access Keys: Various integrations with Recollective will require the use of Access Keys as a form of authentication. Multiple access keys can be defined.
- Single Sign-On: Single Sign-On (SSO) can be used to automate account creation, account updates and user authentication with another site. This utility demonstrates how SSO Login URLs are to be generated.