Site Settings: Webhooks
In the Site Administration area, under Settings, you will find a Webhooks sub-section. Webhooks are used to signal external applications when an event occurs in Recollective, so setting up webhooks allows Recollective to provide other external applications with real-time information. As the designated events occur within the platform, the external application is passed the applicable information immediately.
Webhooks is a feature that requires technical setup and testing prior to use. Please contact us if you'd like to learn more about this feature.
- Screening successful
- Screening unsuccessful: disqualified
- Screening unsuccessful: over quota
- New activity available
- Activity response completed
- New discussion topic
- New discussion post
- Participant added to study
- Participant removed from study
- Participant visits visit by participant