Adding Screening Questions
To add screening questions, simply select the Admin button on the main in-Study navigation bar and then select Participant Screening.
Adding a Screening Question
On the page that appears you will see an Add Question button. You can make use of the following question field types:
- Plain Text
- Formatted Text
Screening Questions vs. Profile Fields
Screening questions are actually Panelist Profile Fields used to qualify and Segment people for participation in a particular Study. You can add an existing profile field from the site or create new ones. This means you can share screening questions across Studies and avoid re-asking people the same question twice, as all data will be stored centrally against their Panelist account.
The closed-ended Poll questions can:
- Be single or multiple choice
- Choices can be added individually or pasted in bulk
- Display choices in a preset or a randomized order
- Contain choices that trigger qualification or disqualification
- Contain choices that trigger Segment assignment