Account Settings & Preferences
Every Panelist and Admin has an account on the site. Your account holds basic information like your name, email and password, profile photo, email notification preferences and the option to enable Two-Factor Authentication on your account.
To access your Account Settings, select your profile photo in the top-right corner of any page. A menu will appear showing your name and a button to your Account Settings page.
Updating Account Settings & Preferences
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Profile Picture
For security, a verification code will be sent to your email address to validate changes made to your Email address, Username, and/or Password.
Participants can update their basic information as long as each account field is enabled in Settings: Account Settings.
Email Notifications can be updated in the Notifications section of your profile.
- Participants can update notifications that are not hidden in the Site Settings > Email Notifications.
- You can specify the frequency that you prefer to receive notifications.
- If you don’t want to receive notifications, you can set your preference to None.
- By enabling this feature, you will be required to enter a one-time code after you login.
- Once the app is opened, you’ll need to complete two steps:
- Step 1: Scan the generated barcode or enter the code manually
- Step 2: Enter a six-digit code given by the app
The Agreement section lists all of the agreements encountered that you have given consent to.