Live Video Interview Setup
Live Video Interviews allow you to schedule one on one video interviews with your participants. The Activity has been designed to maximize the number of completed meetings while minimizing the administrative burden.
Activity Dates and Scheduling
- Send Invitations: Indicates when participants will be invited to select a time for their meeting.
- Interviews Start: Indicates the first day that interviews can be scheduled.
- Interviews End: Indicates the last day that interviews can be scheduled.
- Time Zone: Controls the timezone that meetings will be booked in. Participants and Admins calendars will always appear in their own timezone regardless of the Activity time zone (e.g. If the meeting times are set to 9-5EST, and the admins/participants timezone is CDT, it will appear as 10-6CDT).
- The Meeting Hosts: This drop down menu is used to select the desired hosts for the Activity. You can select as many or as few hosts as you would like, and additional hosts can be configured after the Activity has started if necessary.
- The Meeting Duration: This allows you to determine the length of the interviews. This time can be exceeded if necessary and is primarily for scheduling purposes.
- The Meeting Buffer: This allows you to determine a buffer between scheduled meetings. This buffer window can help to avoid situations where a host has multiple consecutive meetings in a row and allows meetings to exceed the allotted time without influencing additional meetings that are scheduled afterwards.
- Meeting Times: Allows you to define when meetings can be scheduled. Participants are shown a set of available meetings times and are then required to schedule their meeting themselves. For example, you can configure the meeting times so that participants are only able to schedule meetings from 10AM-2PM on specific days. These meetings are then evenly assigned to available hosts.
- Host Availability: Determines whether hosts will start as available or unavailable by default. Hosts who start as available will be required to remove undesirable meeting times, while those who start as unavailable will be required to add desirable ones.
- Invitation to schedule a meeting: Participants will be sent this notification based on your Send Invitations date.
- Reminder to schedule a meeting: Participants will be sent a reminder to schedule a meeting if they have not scheduled one within 48 hours of the invitations going out. They will receive additional reminders every 48 hours until they have scheduled a meeting.
- Meeting Scheduled: Participants will receive a confirmation email when they schedule a meeting. The content of this message can be customized by selecting 'Customize'. Admins will also receive a notification informing them that a meeting has been scheduled.
- Meeting starting soon: Participants will receive two separate email notifications informing them that their scheduled meeting is starting soon. The first will be sent two hours before the meeting starts and the second will be sent out 15 minutes before. Again, the content of this message can be customized by selecting 'Customize.' Admins will receive a reminder 15 minutes before a a scheduled meeting. If the admin joins the meeting first, they will receive a notification when the participant joins. If the participant joins first, the Admin will be notified and will be prompted to join immediately.
If you have chosen to enable the point tracking feature for your Study, you will see a Points tab on the Activity Setup page with the option to Customize points awarded for activity completion. This is an opportunity to depart from the default point allocation for a Live Group Chat Activity as configured in Study Settings: Points.
Prepared Content Items
Once the setup stage is done and saved, you can begin to build out the content you know you'll need for your Live Video Interviews. Although this Activity type is used for synchronous engagement with participants, you can still draft the following prepared items in advance. Once the Activity is setup, navigate to the Prepared Items tab and select the Add Item button at the bottom of the page:
- Message: Compose statements or questions you know you'll need to ask during Your Live Video Interviews. While you will likely be vocalizing your questions to participants, displaying them as well will mean that you won't be required to constantly repeat yourself if the participant asks for the question again. The message item can also be used to display links or additional information to participants that may not be appropriate to provide to them verbally.
- Photo: Upload any images you know you'll need to present during your Live Video Interviews. Photos are ideal for any concept or product images you may need to present to participants for feedback.
- Video: Upload any video content you know you'll need to present during your Live Video Interviews. Videos are ideal for presenting advertisements to participants for feedback.
- File: Upload any file needed for your Live Video Interviews that is not an image or video (e.g. Excel, PDF or PowerPoint).