Scheduling Live Video Interviews
You can change the availability of a time slot by clicking on it and selecting/deselecting the available hosts, or by holding down the shift key while selecting the time slot. You can also use the Host filters at the top of the page before using the keyboard shortcut to change the availability for specific admins:
- An undesirable time of day in the calendar can be easily removed for all upcoming days (e.g. defining a lunch break for all hosts)
- An undesirable week day can also be removed for all upcoming weeks (e.g. remove all Mondays for one or more of the Hosts).
It's important to note that both Admins and participants will see all dates and times in their own respective time zone.
- Clicking on a scheduled meeting will allow you to:
- Edit Meeting: You can ask the participant to select a new meeting time, change the meeting time or host, or cancel the meeting and do not reschedule.
- Schedule Meeting: If additional hosts are available, additional meetings can be scheduled at the same time.
- Update the Availability of hosts for the scheduled time.
- Clicking on a missed meeting will allow you to reschedule that meeting.
- Clicking on a completed meeting will allow you to view the recording.
- Reschedule: Participants can reschedule their meeting time if needed by selecting 'Reschedule'. The calendar will appear below their meeting overview and they can select a new time or keep their current scheduled time.
- Add to Calendar: Participants can add their scheduled meeting to any of the following calendars using the available drop-down menu:
- Google Calendar
- Yahoo Calendar
- Live Calendar
- iCal (ICS)
When they make a selection it will open a new calendar item in whichever calendar they selected.
It's important to note that external calendar items will not reschedule automatically if a meeting is rescheduled within the platform, and the participant will then have 2 items within their calendar.
- Meeting Test: Participants are able to test their camera and microphone prior to the meeting to make sure that everything is functioning properly. Hosts are able to conduct a meeting test before a meeting as well.
- Join Meeting: This option will be greyed out and will only become available to the participant 15 minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin. If they join early the host will be notified that the participant has already joined.
- Invitation to schedule a meeting: Participants will be sent an email notification asking them to schedule a meeting. This invitation will be sent out based on the 'Send Invitations' date selected on the Activity setup page. This notification can be customized on the Activity setup page.
- Reminder to schedule a meeting: Participants will be receive an email notification reminding them to schedule a meeting if they have not done so already.
- Meeting Scheduled: As soon as a meeting is scheduled, participants will be sent an email notification asking them to confirm it. This notification can be customized on the Activity setup page.
- Meeting starting soon: Participants will be sent a reminder 2 hours before a scheduled meeting. They will also receive an additional reminder 15 minutes before the meeting. Finally, they will receive a final reminder upon meeting start if they are late and the host is actively waiting for them.
- Meeting Scheduled: As soon as a meeting is scheduled, Hosts will be sent an email notification informing them to update their calendar or reschedule the meeting.
- Meeting starting soon: Hosts will be sent a reminder 15 minutes before a meeting starts. If the participant joins the meeting early then the host will be sent an additional reminder.
- If a host cannot attend a meeting in time, another Analyst or Moderator in the backroom can take over the meeting for them.
- If a host must leave a live meeting, or wishes to have a co-host, they can pass control of the meeting to another Analyst or Moderator currently in the Backroom.
- If a meeting is cut short for any reason, hosts can ask participants to meet again in the context of the same activity. Hosts can ask them to pick another time or set one for them. Multiple meetings for a participant will be grouped in the response table.
- If a meeting is missed (either the Host or Participant does not show up), the participant will automatically be asked to book another meeting time.