How to Host Videos, Images and Files on a Hidden Home Page
Every Recollective site and study supports multiple Home pages with customizable cards. Home pages can be limited to select user roles and are ideal for hosting content. You can create an Admins only Home page to host videos for screen share during live meetings, or make an internal documents hub to house your research guide, bulk import template, and other files related to your project. Analysts and Moderators can add new study level Home pages at anytime; only Analysts can add new pages at the site level.
To add a study level, Admin only Home page, follow these steps:
Step 1: Add a New Home Page
- Click + Add Page.
- Give the page a name (e.g. Outdoor Journey Focus Groups - Video Stimulus).
- Under the Participant Access header, change the visibility option to None.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Edit the new page
- The new page will default to an Unpublished state.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the page name, then click Edit Page
Step 3: Upload one or more videos
- Once you arrive on the new page, click + Add Card.
- Select the Card Type: Video, Photo, or File, then upload the file
- Once you have added the desired Card(s), click Publish to save your changes.
Once you have completed these steps, your files will be hosted online and accessible to all Admins.
You can access your new page at any time from your Home tab. Simply click on the dropdown arrow to open the page selector menu, then select the relevant page.