Tip: Enabling Camera, Microphone, & Screen Access
Gaining access to a computer’s camera, microphone, and screen varies across different browsers and operating systems. In most cases, participants will be shown a request the first time such access is requested by Recollective. If they do not see the request, or they previously blocked such access, this article walks through how to restore those settings.
- Google Chrome (To get to the Settings page on a Mac computer, click on 'Chrome' in the upper left hand corner and then select 'Preferences').
- Windows 10
- Screen Recording
- Click on the Apple logo in the top left hand corner of your screen.
- Click on System Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click on Security & Privacy.
- Click on Screen Recording.
- Click the checkbox next to the browser that you are using.
- A window will appear asking you to restart your browser. Click Quit Now.
- Reopen your browser and you should now have access to Screen Recording.